Recogen® “Healthy Joints, Healthy you!” Health Seminar 2015
Singapore – 10th March 2015 – Join us at our “Healthy Joints, Healthy you!” health seminar held on 18th April 2015.
The event will be hosted by well-known UFM100.3 DJ Anna.
Venue: SPH Auditorium
Date: 18th April 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 10am to 2pm
Tickets: $10 for general public. $8 for existing NCI members
· Inclusive Lunch & Goodie Bag (worth $24)
· Receive Free 70gm Travel Pack (worth over $18) with every 300gm purchase.
· Free Joint Health-Check
· Over $3000 worth of prizes to be won in our Lucky Draw
Speaker 1: Our invited speaker from Germany, Dr. Stephan Hausmann, a collagen peptide expert will talk about joint health and healthy aging. A summary of topics:
a. Joint pain
b. Stiff joints
c. Inflamed joints
d. Benefits of collagen peptides on joints health.
Dr. Stephan Hausmanns holds a Dipl. Chem. (M.Sc.) degree in chemistry from the University of Bonn, Germany, and a Ph.D. in process engineering with additional studies in business economics.
He is (co-)inventor of more than 30 patents and has published more than 50 papers or presentations in distinguished journals or on scientific conferences specializing in advances in food and beverage ingredients and technology
His speech will be translated to Mandarin “live” by a professional translator.
Speaker 2: Ms Kang (more commonly known as “康教练”) is a NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) certified personal trainer. She will be teaching the audience the following (IN MANDARIN):
1. How to strengthen your muscles to reduce joints damage
2. Learn how to use your body weight to train your muscle strength
3. Learn how to protect your joints from injury through every day examples
4. Learn exercises to strengthen your back and improve digestion
5. Learn the correct way of stretching
Speaker 3: Ms Lee Yee Hong, a nutritionist at Mount Elizabeth hospital will talk about diet and weight issues. She will talk in details on proper nutrition and how to maintain a healthy weight. Her talk hopes to encourage the audience to take control of their diet to lead a healthier lifestyle. (IN MANDARIN)
1. Identifying healthy food and how to develop proper nutrition habits
2. The importance of a healthy weight
3. How to maintain an ideal weight
4. Instil higher awareness of healthy issues in the audience
5. Take control of your health to reduce the risk of chronic illnesses
1. By Telephone: 6744 5566
2. By Email: email@example.com
3. By SMS: Send an SMS in the following format to: <SEMINAR>SPACE<NAME>SPACE<NRIC>SPACE<Number of attendees> to 9010 4210
a. Eg.<SEMINAR> Tan Mei Mei S1234567C 2
1. Payment by Cash or NETS at NCI main outlet
2. Payment by credit card via Paypal online
3. Payment by Bank transfer
4. Payment by cheque. Please mail the cheque to NCI main outlet
Seats are limited, so hurry! Seats can only be confirmed upon registration and payment. First come first served. Successful registered customers will receive an official acknowledgement from us.